Common Seal Customisation (35 mm diameter)
Pocket size company/ common seal which can be easily assembled and disassembled, to imprint your own distinctive mark on legal documents
Our common seals are:- Customisation friendly
– Comes with 5 free seal stickers with each seal purchase
– Lead time: 3 working days- Pocket Size (35mm) – Weight of about 370g
- Company Name: Kiasu Printing & Rubber Stamp Maker (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Address:101 Upper Cross Street, #05-38, People’s Park Centre, 058357
- Telephone:+65 6100 0938
- Opening Hours: 9am to 8pm (Monday to Friday), Sat: 10am to 5pm
- Located near Chinatown MRT
- Website: www.kiasuprint.com
- When to Use Company Seal: Everything Need to KnowAre you wondering what a company seal (also known as the corporate seal or common seal) is and whether it is important to have in Singapore? Of course, the common seal is extremely important for a business because it is the powerful signing tool of projects and vital documents, which to be agreed on by all directors, managers, and board members.Everyone aware of that company being an artificial person and does not have any physical presence. This is why it acts via its board of directors for performing business activities and entering into several agreements. However, what kind of authenticity the board of directors has for working on behalf of the company. Here is actually the role of common seal come into the picture.
Keep reading this article to know everything about the common seal, which clarifies all your doubts regarding the common seal and its necessity in running a business in Singapore.
What is a common seal?
The common seal is often referred to as the company seal or corporate seal, which is an official seal accessed by the company. Years back, common seals predominately utilized by organizations in the common law jurisdictions but now most of the companies have used common seals.
Traditionally, this seal holds some legal importance because the affixing of seal represented that the document/ agreement was the act and deed of the organization. Usually, the board of director accessed this seal to sign the agreement and documents on behalf of the company. In simple terms, it is the official signature of a company.
In general, this seal is signet or die on which the company name is engraved. The organization can have a corporate seal on its registration or incorporation with the registrar of companies. This official signature required to sign any kind of official documents to prevent individuals from making any decision without other board member agreeing to them.
As the corporate seal is a way of confirming the document certified and verified by all the individuals who are in the decision-making position, it will include the following things
Uses of the company seal
Although corporate seal majorly used for executing and signing documents, its use actually restricted to the minimum. Obviously, it used only for serious documents and transactions. For example, it is unnecessary to access corporate seal for all business activities including simple vendor agreements, approving meetings, and so on. It should be accessed for the most vital business transactions. Here are the few circumstances in which it is highly appropriate to utilize.
Alongside, the company seal cannot be utilized without any prior approval. The use of a corporate seal must be documented in the board meetings minutes or articles of association. In several cases, the corporate seal must accompany by the CEOs or President signature.
- Store Name: Kiasuprint
- Vendor: Kiasuprint
- Address: Singapore
- No ratings found yet!